Home  Questions and Answers for Family Immigration  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter

Can I Sponsor My Aunts or Uncles for their Immigration to United States?


As a new U.S. Citizen, can I sponsor my Aunts or Uncles for their immigration to United States?


As a U.S. citizen, you can sponsor the immigration for:
  • family members for whom you may have already started the immigration process, including your spouse and unmarried children, who will be able to immigrate immediately, and
  • other family members, including your parents, married children, brothers, and sisters, for whom you now can start the immigration process.
Becoming a citizen allows you to start the immigration process for certain family members other than your spouse and unmarried children. These include your parents, married children, and brothers and sisters. However, It does not include family members such as grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, and nephews.)

Not all of your eligible family members will become immediate relatives, however; some of them will be preference relatives, and therefore have to wait many years before having the opportunity to immigrate through you.




For All Your Immigration and Green Card Application Needs
 © Family Green Card Application Service, www.greencardfamily.com