Home  Questions and Answers for Family Immigration  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter

Could I Apply for Green Card for My Wife and Son as Relatives of U.S. Permanent Resident?


I just received my Green Card in U.S. My wife and son are still in her home country. Could I to apply for Green Card for my wife and son as relatives of U.S. Permanent Resident?


The spouse U.S. Permanent Resident Green Card category enables lawful permanent residents of the United States to sponsor their foreign spouses to live and work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. In addition, the unmarried children under 21 years of age of the spouse, and the unmarried children of the U.S. lawful permanent resident may apply for U.S. permanent residence as well.

The spouse or child of US Permanent Resident Green Card category can be applied for from either inside or outside the United States. If in the U.S., the spouse must have made a legal entry to the United States and have maintained legal status. If outside the U.S., the spouse may not enter the U.S. until the visa is granted.




For All Your Immigration and Green Card Application Needs
 © Family Green Card Application Service, www.greencardfamily.com