Home  Questions and Answers for Family Immigration  |  Google+  Facebook  Twitter

How to Apply for a Green Card for My Family Member?


As a U.S. permanent resident, how to apply for a Green Card for my family member? 


To obtain a Green Card for your family member, you must:

  • File Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative;

  • Provide proof of your status to demonstrate that you are a permanent resident;

Submit evidence of the qualifying relationship such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc, including proof of any legal name change for you or your family member - the beneficiary.




For All Your Immigration and Green Card Application Needs
 © Family Green Card Application Service, www.greencardfamily.com